Lean tube workbench introduction
Lean tube table is the use of 28mm in diameter lean pipe (plastic pipe) with a wide range of connectors, and according to the operation needs to install the panel, power strip and other applications assembled from the workbench. Lean tube table can be independent, can be combined, easy to adjust, according to the operation needs of free design and assembly.
Lean tube workbench application
Lean tube table for a variety of industries testing, maintenance and product assembly; make the factory more clean, easier production arrangements, logistics more fluid. Can adapt to the continuous improvement of modern production needs, in line with the man-machine principle, the field staff to operate standards and comfort, the concept of the environment and the rapid realization of ideas, at the same time it has a light, strong and so on, the surface clean and wear-resistant.
Lean tube workbench superiority
1. Standard materials (lean pipe, fittings and accessories) design and assembly of special station equipment and production systems, replacement parts convenient and quick;
Lean tube table materials can be reused, saving production costs, support for environmental protection;
3. To maximize the creativity of on-site staff, continuous improvement of lean production management at the scene;
4. Lean workbench combination table to improve efficiency, reduce waste;
5. Easy to change, you can expand the structure function on demand
Lean pipe surface layer is coated, not easy to damage the surface of parts;
7. Set up a simple, flexible application;
8. To improve production efficiency, enhance the overall quality of staff, potential excitation.
9. Designed to improve as needed, in line with ergonomic principles.
1. Common Specifications: L1200mm W600mm H1500mm, can be designed according to customer needs;
2. Material: black / white / beige anti-static lean tube and black / chrome-plated metal fittings assembled;
3. Countertops: T16 MDF production, the surface paste 2mm green anti-static rubber, white plastic wrap;
4. Computer host to place a console, the other can be installed drawers and keyboards; (can be customized according to customer needs)
5. Lighting: T5 single energy-saving lamps with a cover, a total of 1 set;
6. Instructions: S / H-ring hanging A4 / A3 hard plastic strips, convenient, affordable, beautiful;
7. Socket: The use of science / bulls off a six-socket, a total of 1;
8. Switch: table at the end of the square independent switch, a total of 1;
9. Casters: 3 inch / 4 inch expansion brake casters / universal brake with / without brake casters / with directional brake / without brake casters, a total of 4;
Lean tube workbench inspection methods
Lean tube table is the use of 28mm diameter lean pipe with a wide range of connectors, and according to the operation needs to install the counter (MDF, the surface of the optional anti-static rubber, anti-static fire board, stainless steel, etc.) Application assembled from the workbench. At the same time it has the characteristics of light, strong, clean and wear-resistant surface, etc., suitable for lean production manufacturers. Choosing a good lean tube workbench is a great help in lean manufacturing. So, how do we identify the pros and cons of the Lean tube workbench? Is there any way to check it? Gang Wei Industrial Equipment Co., Ltd. to answer your questions.
1, the work surface should not be rust, scratches, bumps and other effects of the appearance of defects.
2, the working surface should not have sand holes, pores, cracks, slag inclusions and shrinkage casting defects. A variety of casting surface should be clear sand, and the surface smooth, solid paint. The edges should be blunt. On flat work surfaces with an accuracy level lower than "00", sand holes smaller than 15 mm in diameter are allowed to be blocked with the same material and have a hardness lower than the hardness of the surrounding material. The blockage on the work surface should not be more than four, the distance between them should not be less than 80mm.
3, the relative two sides, should be equipped with mounting handles, rings and other lifting facilities threaded holes or cylindrical holes. Design hoisting position should be considered to minimize changes due to hoisting.
4, according to user requirements, in the plate face set screw holes or grooves, these parts should not appear higher than the convex surface of the phenomenon.
5, should be made of fine-grained gray cast iron or alloy cast iron.
6, the hardness of the work surface should be HB 170-220.
7, the face should be scraping process, for the "3" class flat face can also be planing process, planing the surface roughness of the arithmetic mean deviation Ra by the profile should not be greater than 5um
8, should be subjected to stability and demagnetization. Flatness: It can be divided into Reference, Master, Working Level 3
(1) Grade AA: Its flatness (μm) = 1 + 1.6D2 (D is the length or diameter of the diagonal of the platform), used for the determination of high precision, commonly used in laboratories.
(2) Grade A: Its flatness is twice the error of AA grade, commonly used in the tool inspection room for the inspection of precision measuring tools.
(3) Class B: Its flatness is four times the AA level error, commonly used in the tool inspection room or in the field to test measuring or marking. Surface Grinding: Platforms At a very early age, people used three platforms to match each other to produce a true flat surface. A skilled and patient grindstone master can produce unbelievably true levels of flattening without using any measuring instrument, and using only three platforms to match each other for as many as 90 degrees of rotation.